Which states/territories are included in what regions (region definitions)?
Here are the definitions of each region:
- East North Central: Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Wisconsin
- East South Central: Alabama, Kentucky, Mississippi, Tennessee
- Middle Atlantic: New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania
- Mountain: Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah, Wyoming
- New England: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont
- Pacific: Alaska, California, Hawaii, Oregon, Washington
- South Atlantic: Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia
- U.S. Territories: Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, American Samoa, Guam, and Northern Mariana Islands.
- West North Central: Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota
- West South Central: Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Texas